Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Store: Zekka



I thought as part of this blog I should also include some destinations worth looking at when it comes to shopping. This will only apply to those of you hole live in little old Perth but I suppose it could be fun to read nonetheless. Zekka is one of those stores where you feel just a little bit cooler as you walk out of it, its atmosphere and clothing exudes a quality that few boutiques have. The most important part about any store is what it sells, and in Zekka you will find clothes that are not for the faint hearted. If, like me, you like to feel the cloths and look at the details then this is the place for you as there’s are textures and unexpected designs on most hangers. BE WARNED, these clothes aren’t for everyone, I know I’m not brave enough to wear one of the linen cape coats as much as I would love to wear one, but it is definitely worth a visit. As a bonus, there is also a cafe located at the back where all the cool kids hang, be sure to try the spinach and fetta filo tart, it will blow your mind!

Brands of Note: Raf Simons, Rick Owens, Comme des Garcons, Ann Demeulemeester

Zekka is located at 74-76 King Street Perth Western Australia 6000

Opening Times
Mon-Sat 10-5
Fri til 7
Sun 12-4

T: +61 (0)8 9481 1772
info@zekka.com

No comments:

Post a Comment