Monday, March 22, 2010

Cool Item: Puffer Jacket

After my new jacket arrived from Paris last week and the great storm this evening, I figured I should write a post about Puffer Jackets. I have a few puffer jackets because they make me look broader and they also are incredibly warm. When buying one, consider what is inside, whether it is down, cotton or whatever else they use to stuff jackets... because they are quite expensive try buy one in a versatile cut and colour, neutral colours such as black, grey and brown. Some designers release bright coloured ones and unless u work in a road crew, try steer clear of these. Team it with an oversized singlet or shirt and skinny jeans to look more buff and get a very Dior street look


Dior Homme Hooded Puffer Jacket Approx 1,200 Euros


Moncler Mens Black Military Jacket Approx US$250

1 comment:

  1. I saw an amazing Chanel puffer jacket at my house recently. When you are slim, tall and hot ... these are amazing item!!!

    ReplyDelete