Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Grooming: Exfoliation




I find I think most clearly when I exercise, and this morning on my morning run I was thinking about grooming, and more specifically skin hygiene. These days, when there are thousands of products on the market, there is no excuse for bad skin. My product of choice for exfoliation is cheap, ultra effective and also has added moisturiser, which is useful for those with dry skin. The product is L'Oreal Men expert Erase Wrinkles (also packaged as Skin Renovator or Power Buff), and I know what you are thinking, that product sounds like it's for old men, well it’s not! The beauty of this product is the tiny little grains of aluminium oxide that scrub away a layer of skin. Try using it before you shave for a smoothness and evenness in skin tone which is quite wonderful. There are other products and options for exfoliation, but this is the one that I found works the best and is totally affordable. Another option is microdermabrasion, which you can have done at a health spa or buy an at home kit such as Alford & Hoff's Microdermabrasion. So good scrubbing to you all and enjoy your cleaner looking, healthier skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment