Saturday, May 8, 2010

RAFW: nANA jUDY


I’m expecting to receive an email in the next few days telling me to take these photos down but until then I wish to share with you a collection from RAFW that was one of my favourites. Partly because my style has once been described as "too tight, too short, too low" but I love comfortable clothes so a low hanging singlet makes me happy. These clothes if I could imagine situations where you would plan to wear them would be music festivals and balmy summer beach parties. There is just such a cool essence to these clothes. The collection is all about distressed denim, low necklines and short shorts, I’m not crazy about denim shorts, and this is no exception. So enjoy these photos and if you want to buy some order online or head down to Jack clothing in Subiaco in a few months and buy some.











Did i mention i love the lowtop black shoes....

1 comment: