Sunday, May 16, 2010

Faux Fur Faux Pas


Now I showed you a sneak peak of the Chanel Mens ready to wear collection about a month ago (the gay Wookies above). I was thinking the collection can only get better, but once again faux fur raised its ugly head and proved me wrong...

Yogi bear called, he wants his hind legs returned....

Perhaps it is just me, but this reminds me of the snow monster from Stars Wars...

The real reason why King Kong was taken to New York is so Monsieur Lagerfeld could skin him...

Little did the beavers from Narnia know, but the Pevensie children were in the employ of a different white queen altogether...

Although there are a few nice pieces, (the bag in the second photo and the sweater in the fifth), there is indeed the only look which I would consider decent and it is this one, it’s very Russian pre-revolution with the dramatic coat, it has an almost military vibe to the whole thing.

1 comment: